Scars (Acne, Burn, Surgical, Hypertrophic, Keloid) | Lines | Wrinkles | Sagging Skin | Stretch Marks | Enlarged Pores | Sun Damaged Skin | Uneven Texture and Tone | Hyper and Hypo Pigmentation | Vitiligo
Cosmetic Acupuncture and Cosmetic Microneedling are fast-growing forms of beauty therapy. This is because they are extremely effective, non-invasive and drug free treatments.
Only natural (mostly organic) anti-aging facial products are used specific to your skin’s needs.
Cosmetic Acupuncture includes the use of ancient anti-aging Chinese herbs in facial poultices and masks, including the prized Pearl Powder!
Acupuncture for your health and wellbeing are also incorporated into each of your treatments. This added holistic approach can treat underlying health conditions and lifestyle factors that may be accelerating your natural aging process.
The Benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture and Cosmetic Microneedling:
- Eliminate fine lines and reduce deeper lines and wrinkles
- Slow the signs of aging skin
- Improve the appearance of stretch marks
- Treat hyper-pigmentation and hypo-pigmentation
- Eliminate or reduce scarring; acne, burns and surgical scars
- Firm skin and tone muscles of the face
- Reduce pores
- Increase the absorption of anti-aging skin care products
- Improve facial color, moisture and luster
- Reduce stress, increase energy and restore health and well-being
The advantages of Cosmetic Acupuncture and Cosmetic Microneedling over other methods:
- The skin is only pricked (skin layers or tissue is not removed or burnt) so it heals rapidly reducing the risk of infection or healing complications
- It is cheaper than most other rejuvenating procedures
- Compared to injected fillers and Botox the results last much longer (years compared to months) and therefore is much more economical
- It greatly increases the skin’s ability to absorb skin care products. The skin is naturally extremely impermeable for our protection
- It is a non-invasive drug free treatment
- There is none to a short period of down time after a treatment
- Other health concerns are addressed at the same time with Acupuncture